HAI members save even more! Join HAI now.
To register, click on the appropriate payment option:
Please note: HAI will only accept faxed or mailed registration forms until midnight, January 25, 2013. After that date, you must register online or on-site at the non-discounted regular rate.
|Registration Type ||Early-Bird Rate |
|Regular Rate |
|3-Day Registration |
|HAI member / Uniformed active military ||$155 ||$230 |
|Nonmember ||$240 ||$315 |
|Spouse ||$95 ||$130 |
|Student ||$60 ||$60 |
|1-Day Registration |
|HAI member / Uniformed active military ||$75 ||$100 |
|Nonmember ||$110 ||$135 |
|Student ||$30 ||$30 |
|Salute to Excellence Awards Dinner Tickets |
|HAI member / Uniformed active military ||$75 ||$85 |
|Nonmember ||$90 ||$100 |
|Salute to Excellence Awards Dinner Table for 10 |
|HAI member / Uniformed active military ||$675 ||$765 |
|Nonmember ||$810 ||$900 |
Registration* for HELI-EXPO 2013 includes —
- FREE admission to all Rotor Safety Challenge events, March 4–7
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception, Monday, March 4, 7:00 pm
- Entrance to the exhibit hall, March 5–7
- Admission to all HAI committee meetings, forums, symposia, and workshops
- Admission to Manufacturers' Technical Briefings and free inspection authorization renewal opportunities
- One HELI-EXPO 2013 tote bag
- HAI Publications and DVDs:
- HELI-EXPO 2013 Program & Exhibit Guide
- Winter issue of ROTOR magazine
- Helicopters: A Day in the Life
- Many more!
- A one-year subscription to ROTOR magazine
- HAI Members Only: 10% Off coupon (one-time use) for purchases at the HAI gift shop.
(When you purchase a one-day registration, you receive access to the above activities on that day.)
Journalists employed by accredited news organizations who wish to cover HELI-EXPO can register here for a complimentary press badge for entry into the exhibit hall.
This type of registration applies to an individual accompanying his or her spouse who is a full registrant. This registration includes all the benefits of a full registration.
Student Registration (Age 15+)
All students age 15 and older are eligible to register at the student rate. Proper identification is required. The following are accepted forms of identification:
- School ID card
- Letter on school letterhead signed by the student’s advisor or an instructor
- Receipt for tuition.
Early-bird registration forms are accepted by fax and mail, but must be submitted with proof of student status.Otherwise, students must register on site and provide identification at that time.
Child Registration (14 and under)
Registration for children age 14 and under is free. However, children must wear a “Youth Badge,” which may be picked up at Registration on site.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No strollers are allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions will be made.
All attendees must pick up their badges on-site at Attendee Registration, which will be located in North Hall 2.
On-site Registration Location and Hours
On-site Attendee Registration will be located in North Hall 2.
| || |
Monday, March 4
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday, March 5
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday, March 6
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, March 7
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Cancellations and Substitutions
Cancellations must be requested in writing before January 25, 2013, to receive a refund (minus $20 processing fee). Email all candellation requests to email@example.com
Substitutions may be made prior to the start of the show through Tuesday, March 5.
Please call HAI at 703-683-4646.